It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My Cyberpunk 2077 just got updated on GOG Galaxy, the size is only 29 MB. Is this the day 0 patch??
Attachments:
Same here. But the update only works when i hit "Manage installation / Veryfy repair".
A simple hit on "check for updates" button does not work.
Attachments:
cp1.jpg (301 Kb)
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Andreas_sp
Andreas_sp: the update only works when i hit "Manage installation / Veryfy repair".
Thanks for the tip. This is exactly what I had to do.
How do you know it was updated? I've had GoG Galaxy open since I got home. I haven't seen any update for it.
REG2012: How do you know it was updated? I've had GoG Galaxy open since I got home. I haven't seen any update for it.
Try Andreas_sp's trick. Next to the Play button, click the setting icon > Manage installation > Verify / Repair.

That worked for me. Just the setting icon and Check for updates did not work.
Hello,

The 29MB is the GOG script interpreter / GOG Galaxy the program ensuring that your P.C. has the correct Microsoft visual C redistributables required for CyberPunk 2077 to work correctly. The ScriptInterpreter (Just like the Steam Build Bot.) just runs a script to determine if you have those file downloaded and ready for install. It then tries to install them if need be. Hope this helps.

So what is exactly the actual size of the game after the patch has been installed?

... because my game on pc is 59.8GB, and I've just clicked verify/repair and it's scanning files.. but not sure what GB I'm meant to be seeing to know the patch has installed.

EDIT: After verify/repair it's still at 59.8GB. I thought it was meant to be over 100GB in total?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by scottyusceaser
Same expectations here. Have been reading everywhere that there will be a big day 1 update. Apparently they were not referring to PC. My total download was only 59GB as well. Hopefully we will have a new patch soon to get rid of the small bugs. Sad to have them in such a beautiful game.
There was a 9.7 gb patch yesterday shortly before launch. What happened was it kept unpacking libraries and would stick at random points along the patch's install process, so some of us had to uninstall and reinstall the game, because the launch build was updated at launch, and took less time to install than the 9.7 gb patch.

Seriously, I spent 5 hours trying to patch the game yesterday before giving up and reinstalling it. The day 0/1 patch is already included in this build.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by CymTyr
Andreas_sp: Same here. But the update only works when i hit "Manage installation / Veryfy repair".
A simple hit on "check for updates" button does not work.
Worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!
I can download this 29MB every time I hit the verify/repair option.
Is this normal?
Hellspawn: I can download this 29MB every time I hit the verify/repair option.
Is this normal?
Yes, 4K11R4 explains it above.