It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

when leveling my crafting skills to level 13 it says that it would enable crafting of cyberware,
but unfortunately there is not a single blueprint for cyberware when checking the crafting menu.

Character has level 19 on technical abilities and is able to craft legendary items in general,
so I am wondering what might be the issue here.

Does anybody else have the same issue?

Best Regards
Klumbe
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I think you actually have to buy/acquire the blueprints before being able to craft an object.
I've noticed that some weapon and clothes shops have blueprints for sale, maybe netrunning shops also have them?
Some loot components sometimes also come with crafting instructions.
Post edited June 05, 2021 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: I think you actually have to buy/acquire the blueprints before being able to craft an object.
I've noticed that some weapon and clothes shops have blueprints for sale, maybe netrunning shops also have them?
Some loot components sometimes also come with crafting instructions.
I don't think so, as the note something like "unlocks blueprints for .. and cyberware"
I haven't seen any blueprints for cyberwarei in any shop either.