It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like to use Xpadder to bind all keyboard bindings to buttons etc on a gamepad.

Works with all other games and applications (notepad etc) in Windows but Cyberpunk is just ignoring the controller entirely.

I've seen in some other posts people are directly editing the config files to rebind keys, but is there anyway to make it work with other PC gamepads and a utility like XPadder?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
jimdriver2: I like to use Xpadder to bind all keyboard bindings to buttons etc on a gamepad.

Works with all other games and applications (notepad etc) in Windows but Cyberpunk is just ignoring the controller entirely.

I've seen in some other posts people are directly editing the config files to rebind keys, but is there anyway to make it work with other PC gamepads and a utility like XPadder?
Same here! Xpadder won't work in game,.
I've read ,for other games, something about administrator rights to be higher for xpadder than the running game but Xpadder is in admin and the game seems to be on normal rights.
Maybe we have to disable gamepad compatibility?
Btw i'm only using xpadder to rebind the movements and some shortcuts on a ps3 move to play along the mouse.
I'm not playing a fps with a keyboard, this has always seemed so obvious unnatural to me.

Tell me if you find something, i'll do the same
jimdriver2: I like to use Xpadder to bind all keyboard bindings to buttons etc on a gamepad.

Same here! I finally found out how to get it from recognizing the controller, but now it seems Xpadder (and joy2key and antimicro) isn't working!

Damn! I hope someone figures this out.

I'm trying to get xpadder and xbox360ce to work, I'm handicapped in my left arm and hand and need to use arcade stick to move the character, what happened to making the game playable to everyone, they pandered to every other aspect of the game, but locking/blocking out emulation software WTF. it's a damn offline single player game no need for this. if I can't play it I'll have to get a refund.

haizrail: I'm trying to get xpadder and xbox360ce to work, I'm handicapped in my left arm and hand and need to use arcade stick to move the character, what happened to making the game playable to everyone, they pandered to every other aspect of the game, but locking/blocking out emulation software WTF. it's a damn offline single player game no need for this. if I can't play it I'll have to get a refund.
I'm quite sure it is not intended but we have to dig it up to find why it's doing that
I found a way but not with xpadder.

I use REwasd completly, i was using it for the ps3 move drivers it brought with the installation.

Now it's different from xpadder because i use all my inputs , ps3 move and mouse with multiple buttons recognize as a keyboard on the mouse to emulate a xbox gamepad that windows will recognize as a full gamepad.
So it's like i'm playing with a gamepad :

Pros:
I have all the optimisations for a gamepad, analogue walk that's not on any keyboard key for this game, you can't walk with a keyboard!
So it's less buttons to care about and you could even remap everything on a simple mouse with two side buttons if you don't mind using the scroll for some buttons, let 's say the one that matters the less, dpad?
Once i've done my first Rewasd config it will work plug and play for any games
Rewasd is only 7bucks!!!!!!!!
Aim with a mouse, need some tweaking thought to feel it good
And my ps3 move went just bluetooth automaticaly, it's another cable gone even if i don't mind them and most of the time prefer a cable to a battery.

Cons
Rewasd was 5 bucks last time i checker
I cannot use my mouse anymore if i alt tab the game cause it's a right gamepad stick now...
But there's a shortcut to disable it, ctrl alt del, and then you just reapply in REwasd, wish there was a dedicated control to switch directly.
You are using gamepads configuration so it may be slower in the menus and you have less shortcuts but here i can't still use the keyboard at the same time and remember: my mouse is also a keyboard with 12 side buttons,8 left since 4 are now gamepad buttons so i'll use those 8 to mapp M for map, P for character and so.
The engineer is been pissing me off for an hour as i'm writting this for you guys and i have yet to leave that garage for good and play that awesome game.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by MojoVince