It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, just reporting that I'm getting constant crashing now on the pc version, I was playing normally before the patch but now it crashes a lot! Sometimes I can play for 30 mins, other times it crashes every 5 minutes.

Just in case anyone is interested, I own a 5900x and a RTX 3080 with 32gb ram.
Kusanagi_ryu: Hello, just reporting that I'm getting constant crashing now on the pc version, I was playing normally before the patch but now it crashes a lot! Sometimes I can play for 30 mins, other times it crashes every 5 minutes.

Just in case anyone is interested, I own a 5900x and a RTX 3080 with 32gb ram.
I did notice some freezes and sound glitching with this 1.04 patch, while the game ran without major issues for over 12 hours with the previous 1.03 patch except for some texture flickering after a while but restarting the game cleared that up. For me with 1.04 it froze with sound glitching when completing a mission but it unfroze after a while I guess some script got hung up.