It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are some scenes where one or the other is required, like a Corpo suit during the Kompeki Plaza mission, etc. But my challenge with this game to myself is a full netrunner build with no armor, clothes, or weapons. So I got an underwear remover (beside the point) and have been running with all weapon and clothing slots empty just to see if it can be done and to what degree. Cyberwear of course, but nothing else. Not being quite so circumspect about fatalities though.

Anyone else tried this route?
You just made me think about it: it would be fun if the game had some sort of indecent exposure offence, or some reaction to it from NPCs.
Post edited May 26, 2021 by Nephilim88
Mantis/Gorilla's Arms are implants too.

I believe, with enough effort put into Stealth stealth becomes an option too.

All-naked run is doable and not limited to being Netrunner.
I kind of did something like that, but without this kind of challenge in mind. I made a Netrunner build. Most points to hacks and stealth. There are story parts where you unequip weapons and I was playing a female V so after the romantic night with River Ward it took me several hours to notice I was only wearing a t-shirt. So for hours and hours I was playing without weapons equipped or any clothes on, because the Netrunner build was OP enough that I didn't even notice all my stuff was unequipped.