It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marcin Momot confirmed that patch 1.3 is on the way. So it's pretty official.

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1417131551645646850

No timeframe though.
Thanks for the update.
Cool !
Thanks for this information !
Nice!
Looking forward to it. Hopefully along with the fixes we'll get some content, too. Plus, I'd like some fixes to the fixes. Crowd density has gone way down for me.
Velgor: Hopefully along with the fixes we'll get some content, too.
From marketing perspective, any new content is better released as a free DLC.

If new content comes in an update, they confess the content should have been there from the start. This will not increase their Street Cred.

If new content, even if the files are mostly already in the game (as some rumours say about some extra quests), but if it only now becomes available to the gamers, it is better released in a free DLC. People like free stuff. This will be good PR.

Not only in CDPR games. Any game, any studio. That's how marketing works.

However, there's some rumours going on (NOT official CDPR info!) that there's some disabled quests since the launch. Fully voice acted, fully scripted, apparently can be enabled with mods and they are basically finished that you can actually finish the quests. Apparently there's only a few of them and they are max 10 minute quests. So maybe, perhaps, if this rumour turns out to be true, because it was found out it might actually be that since it is public and the quests are very short, those might actually be in an update. Maybe. But without the rumour, I would highly doubt that. Free DLC is better marketing.
frogthroat: From marketing perspective, any new content is better released as a free DLC.

If new content comes in an update, they confess the content should have been there from the start. This will not increase their Street Cred.

If new content, even if the files are mostly already in the game (as some rumours say about some extra quests), but if it only now becomes available to the gamers, it is better released in a free DLC. People like free stuff. This will be good PR.
Good points. Let me amend my statement. I look forward to new fixes and hope the free DLC is not far behind. :)
AMD FSR implementation needs to be a priority on base consoles on top of PC.
frogthroat: From marketing perspective, any new content is better released as a free DLC.

Velgor: Good points. Let me amend my statement. I look forward to new fixes and hope the free DLC is not far behind. :)
on a recent stream Pawel Sasko, lead quest designer of CB77, unofficially announced release of DLCs this week
Please don't be a SoonTM...
I hope this will be this week.
I bought this game before his launch, and I stop playong it because of the bugs and bad optimization.
dylem29: I hope this will be this week.
I bought this game before his launch, and I stop playong it because of the bugs and bad optimization.
Played it through with all 3 life paths now. Started with Update 1.21 and had no crashes whatsoever. Yeah , some glitches but the games works more than fine on my system
Clock's ticking... any news?
I've heard about all the ruckus about the DLC "leak" (I honestly think the guy was just joking, and again people took him too seriously)...
Post edited August 08, 2021 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: Clock's ticking... any news?
I've heard about all the ruckus about the DLC "leak" (I honestly think the guy was just joking, and again people took him too seriously)...
The entire game from; hype, to delays, to promises, to lies, to disastrous release, to now, has been lies.

I don't believe there was a hack that wasn't initiated by them.
I don't believe the game will ever be close to what we paid for.
I don't believe any game developer on any BS promises.
CP made me lose all faith and all trust in developers.

I hope someday i eat these words, but i don't believe i will.
i mean, at this point i dont have any faith that the game will have any dlc, i have not seen any sign of life on any of the major sites, makes you wander are they actually working on something or have they completely abandoned the game. :/