It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

waltc: My response wasn't directed to your post, but I will say that in the US most blacks & whites don't live in a Cyberpunk culture...far from it...;) Still--I would argue that "white dudes" as well as "black dudes" can understand many things apart from narrow-minded notions as to their "respective cultures"--which I find somewhat racist. My definition of "racism" is "Anything which defines and categorizes people by their skin color"--ie, all blacks do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, just as all whites do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, etc. I favor a color-blind society in which skin color is only as important as hair or eye color and has no significance apart from that.
lace_gardenia: the us is a deeply racist society. just being "color-blind" don't work if you are not aware of that systemic injustice.
True but we could live in a colorless or color blind society if we really so choose t, at least all, except people who discriminate others based on their skin pigment.
waltc: My response wasn't directed to your post, but I will say that in the US most blacks & whites don't live in a Cyberpunk culture...far from it...;) Still--I would argue that "white dudes" as well as "black dudes" can understand many things apart from narrow-minded notions as to their "respective cultures"--which I find somewhat racist. My definition of "racism" is "Anything which defines and categorizes people by their skin color"--ie, all blacks do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, just as all whites do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, etc. I favor a color-blind society in which skin color is only as important as hair or eye color and has no significance apart from that.
lace_gardenia: the us is a deeply racist society. just being "color-blind" don't work if you are not aware of that systemic injustice.
No it's not. Get your sjw bs out of here pls.
low rated
[deleted]
Post edited February 12, 2023 by lace_gardenia
In case anybody did not understand what I meant with the game being a mess...
I'm talking about the technical side of the game not the story, characters, quests or even bugs. Bugs are to be expected shortly after release with a game like that. I did not encounter any gamebreaking bugs so far, only lips not moving when a npc talks.

According to the official sys req I should be able to play the game with high settings on 1080p but I had to set most stuff to medium or even low and it still has stutters plus most npc's looking like they are coming from a N64 game.

So far I did NOT buy the game but I can play thanks to a shared family library on Steam. They really need to better optimize the game. I'm not really a graphics whore and I don't care about 4k or raytracing but I expect a game to run smoothly if the sys req says my hardware can run it.

I will eventually buy the game if they manage to fix that and I will buy it here and not on Steam to support CDPR but before that they absolutely have to make run as it says with the sys req.
I don't even mind the massive bugs with the game; those will be fixed in time.

My gripe is the fact that every patch prevents me using my computer for anything significant while it does the patch!
Post edited December 12, 2020 by ast486
ast486: I don't even mind the massive bugs with the game; those will be fixed in time.

My gripe is the fact that every patch prevents me using my computer for anything significant while it does the patch!
This!!!
Cyberway: I dont think they nailed the Cyberpunk Attitude with this. one can see this is made by white dudes. They need to put some Mr T and Ice Cube to the sequel. Of course I could be wrong Im just starting. But Ive always imagined Cyberpunk to be more badass and wilder, if anybody has read 2020 corebook know what I mean.
waltc: Could we please dispense with racism? The idea that people with the same skin color all think alike is not only stupid and wrong, it's offensive. There are black folks who don't think much of Mr. T or Ice Cube, and white folks who do.

I can't stand rap "music," however--and I don't care what the skin color is of the people who make that crap, either...;)
White dudes is racism now? I was expecting Black Man's Cyberpunk not some damn Eminem. Even Penis Size 2 was too short for me at least. Need to hope V gets some action with that but I doubt.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Cyberway