It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm enjoying the game but for some reason the screenshot function isn't working in this game. When I press F12 nothing is happening.

Has anyone else had the same issue?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Johninadelaide67: I'm enjoying the game but for some reason the screenshot function isn't working in this game. When I press F12 nothing is happening.

Has anyone else had the same issue?
I'm not able to save screenshots either. In photomode it looks like you're supposed to use the spacebar to take the shot, and it seems to take a photo, but it doesn't save. F12 doesn't work for me either.
There is no screenshot key as far as I'm aware. You have to go into photomode and take one from there, which is stupid.

If you are in windowed mode (not full screen) you can use the Print Screen key to take a screenshot, but it doesn't save. You have to immediately paste it into paint and save it.
Someone else confirmed you need GOG Galaxy 2.0.29 in order to get the overlay working and screenshots with F12.

In the meantime you can use photomode on the game and it saves the pictures on your D:\YourUser\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077 folder.

Edit. I also have 2.0.28.2 so I'm not able to use the overlay yet but it probably will be released in a few days.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Rxxz_935
I do not use and will not use the Galaxy overlay.
Rxxz_935: Someone else confirmed you need GOG Galaxy 2.0.29 in order to get the overlay working and screenshots with F12.

In the meantime you can use photomode on the game and it saves the pictures on your D:\YourUser\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077 folder.

Edit. I also have 2.0.28.2 so I'm not able to use the overlay yet but it probably will be released in a few days.
That is so odd because Galaxy used to work that way and screenshots used to work before..... Why did it change?
Johninadelaide67: That is so odd because Galaxy used to work that way and screenshots used to work before..... Why did it change?
I think is more likely that GOG Galaxy was not supporting Cyberpunk 2077 previously and it was just updated to bring compatibility.

As for the photomode, this is only a feature from the game itself, not from GOG Galaxy.
Rxxz_935: Someone else confirmed you need GOG Galaxy 2.0.29 in order to get the overlay working and screenshots with F12.

I'm on 2.0.30 and it doesn't work for me either. I did F12 about a dozen times in-game last night, checked just now, and I don't have a folder for Cyberpunk 2077, which as far as I understand should be here: C:\Users\%USER%\Documents\GOG Galaxy\Screenshots. I even have a few others games' folders in there from a few months ago.
Had the same thing, screenshots don't work bc overlay is not working. I had it working at certain point and then i lost it again.

Torchiest: I'm on 2.0.30 and it doesn't work for me either. I did F12 about a dozen times in-game last night, checked just now, and I don't have a folder for Cyberpunk 2077, which as far as I understand should be here: C:\Users\%USER%\Documents\GOG Galaxy\Screenshots. I even have a few others games' folders in there from a few months ago.
Same I'm on the same GOG version and not working. In fact it isn't working for other games either.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Johninadelaide67