It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know the game has Photo Mode, but I also want to take a screenshot.
I usually use Geforce in-game overlay to take a screenshot in games. It works with every game I've played, old games and new game like AC Valhalla. But I cannot take a screenshot with Cyberpunk2077. And I can't find a way to take a screenshot via GOG like I do with Steam or Uplay. Do GOG have screenshot function? I really want to support the Dev by buying the game directly from GOG but this's very disappointed about the launcher.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by freemerchant
This question / problem has been solved by Azgrelimage
If you're using Windows 10 you can press Win+PrntScr, it'll save screenshot as a png file into Pictures\Screenshots folder.
freemerchant: I know the game has Photo Mode, but I also want to take a screenshot.
I usually use Geforce in-game overlay to take a screenshot in games. It works with every game I've played, old games and new game like AC Valhalla. But I cannot take a screenshot with Cyberpunk2077. And I can't find a way to take a screenshot via GOG like I do with Steam or Uplay. Do GOG have screenshot function? I really want to support the Dev by buying the game directly from GOG but this's very disappointed about the launcher.
What window are you using?

If you're using Windows 10 then try [Window]+[Shift]+S or [Window]+[Print Screen]
Thank you both for the solution ;)