It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright i can wait for a patch for other things but for the remapping of the F (use/pick up) key i can't.
I'm left handed every time i want to pick up something i have to lift my hand and move it to the center of the keyboard. 2000 times in 10 min. It actually causes me pain!

If you don't fix this i will return the game. Hell im sure this is a health issue! Lets see what happens to your stock when there is a medical warning on your game.

FIX IT NOW! Actually i'm asking for my refund right now, let's see what comes first my money or the patch!

2000€ GPU to play this and they ruin it with a keystroke. My GOD fire the guy who thought this was a good idea.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Alen_Babacic: Alright i can wait for a patch for other things but for the remapping of the F (use/pick up) key i can't.
I'm left handed every time i want to pick up something i have to lift my hand and move it to the center of the keyboard. 2000 times in 10 min. It actually causes me pain!

If you don't fix this i will return the game. Hell im sure this is a health issue! Lets see what happens to your stock when there is a medical warning on your game.

FIX IT NOW! Actually i'm asking for my refund right now, let's see what comes first my money or the patch!

2000€ GPU to play this and they ruin it with a keystroke. My GOD fire the guy who thought this was a good idea.
It is discussed here how to remap the keys, but yeah, all of these should be remappable by default. PC comes last in games these days, console first.

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/feature_request_rebinding_all_keybinds
I have managed to work around this by hand-editing <install location>\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\inputUserMappings.xml

Be sure to take a backup before you start, especially if you are not conversant with XML. You need to use a true plain text editor such as Notepad++ or Visual Studio Code, not Notepad or WordPad.

Search for every occurence of <button id="IK_F". Sometimes it will have and attribute overridableUI="something", other times not.

Then just insert a new line underneath such as:

<button id="IK_Mouse5" />

That did the trick for me. I know it's not user-friendly, but at least it gets the job done until CDPR fix the keybindings UI.
Alen_Babacic: Alright i can wait for a patch for other things but for the remapping of the F (use/pick up) key i can't.

Left handed as well. I cannot believe this is still an issue in this day and age, it's a BASIC accessibility item. I need to rebind F as well. :(