It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't loot robots even though they have the loot symbol on them - they show no loot popup. Maybe it's a bug connected to the perk that is supposed to give a chance of looting a mod from a dead robot (I have that perk)?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
can confirm. happened to me yesterday
nianiania: I can't loot robots even though they have the loot symbol on them - they show no loot popup. Maybe it's a bug connected to the perk that is supposed to give a chance of looting a mod from a dead robot (I have that perk)?
Have the same bug, but I didn't take the perk.
Update: Apparently I can't loot robots specifically with Common(White) loot, as when I recently killed 2 robots one dropped Epic(Purple) Components ant the other one Common(White) loot , I could loot the robot with the Epic(Purple) loot but not the one with the Common(white) loot.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by ARCHParn