It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sad story below beware !!!

I was playing C77 for the second time after slow release. I came back a week ago and managed to go from 50 to 120 hours of play in last week. That means game was runnig well. After 1.5 updt menus in game/map started freezing my whole rig for 10-30 seconds every time. My rig is nothing special but runs this game at steady 35 - 45 fps on medium/high. i5 4440, 8 gb ram, 1050 TI, a lot of free space on SSD. Yes this game runs that well on this old rig, just good components :)

So i did this:
updated drivers
cleaned pc etc
tried to veryfiy game files ( ended with error Cannot download update) <--- that supose to be a red flag
uninstaled the game
tried to install and now im on error INSTALATION FAILED (E7) Game is no longer available <---WTF
reinstalled gog
still E7

im sad cause i just started new playthrough for 1.5 and it was going pretty well on very hard. Ive read on gog support that E7 means my rig does not meet the minimum requirements but this is total bullshit.

I already made a support ticket but we all know they wont do nothing.

edit: trying to download offilne installer now
Post edited February 17, 2022 by fakfejs