It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

???? Not top of the line anymore, but surely my 1080ti can handle hdr?
if your monitor is hdr it will work if not NO HDR

and hdr works great
OK. But why does HDR work for other games?
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Zanderat
Zanderat: OK. But why does HDR work for other games?
Try to set fullscreen mode. And restart required. After restart HDR option becomes available.
You need to activate HDR in windows (Settings > System) first in order for it to work in Cyberpunk 2077. I hope they can fix this with a patch, a lot of games don't need that to work with HDR correctly on PC anymore.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by hyal
hyal: You need to activate HDR in windows (Settings > System) first in order for it to work in Cyberpunk 2077. I hope they can fix this with a patch, a lot of games don't need that to work with HDR correctly on PC anymore.
They need it on if they are dx12
hyal: You need to activate HDR in windows (Settings > System) first in order for it to work in Cyberpunk 2077. I hope they can fix this with a patch, a lot of games don't need that to work with HDR correctly on PC anymore.
d0x360: They need it on if they are dx12
hmm, I didn't know that. thanks!
yeah it really sucks that you need to turn on hdr in windows first before playing the game, otherwise it just doesnt activate it.

but tc, youre better off not using hdr tbh. its broken in this game

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/hdtvtest_concludes_that_hdr_in_this_game_is_broken
In nvidia control panel it says my main monitor has HDR capability. But I know for a fact it doesn't. It's a bug at the driver level.
Zanderat: ???? Not top of the line anymore, but surely my 1080ti can handle hdr?
Hello Guys first you need to check that your pc supports HDR or not by going to settings if you don't know then you can check this link out https://yehiweb.com/how-to-check-if-windows-11-supports-hdr/