It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't want to look at your pride month charity stream. I find it highly offensive. I am so tired of this immorality being pushed down our throats by corporations/governments. I wish they would stop pandering to the lgbt mob. Please give us a way to at least hide it from games gog launch page. This makes me want to stop supporting CDPR/GOG. Steam/Valve do not pull this PC garbage for good reason. The wise thing to do is to stick to selling games, and keep your opinions/politics to yourself.

If you want to be lgbt, that's on you and none of my business. I could care less who you want to have sex with if you didn't force it down my throat. But it is being forced, even on our children, and that is what I have a problem with.

I have a feeling this post will be removed for being offensive.. but I am only posting it because I am offended. Removing this, but not giving me an option to hide yours, is hypocritical.
What are you talking about? Do you mean that small little news bit that says a charity stream is coming? In the news section? Is it that tiny info thing that bothers you?

Have you tried not clicking that link? Watching the Twitch stream tomorrow is optional. No one is forcing you to watch it.
So everybody is free to do what they want as long as they don't do it in your face? Learn to be more tolerant, we're all humans.
Also, funny you should say this in the forums of a game that has a lot of LGBTQ+ themes and characters. Are you actually playing the game, but still complaining about this?
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Nephilim88
As a Christian, I don't agree with the LGBT community's perspective on things and I really can't stand when companies get involved in the pride thing; I, too, wish companies would stay neutral on topics like this. However, a little notification doesn't bother me that much. Just ignore it, it's not that big of a deal. If you're that easily offended by a notification like that, which you only spot when starting the game via Galaxy, then how are you surviving in the game? There is certainly a decent amount of openly gay/transgender folks in the game. Sure, it's hardly propaganda but there are definitely LGBT individuals in Night City.

As for Steam and Valve, they may not be changing their profile pics to rainbows but they certainly aren't any different in this regard. I could give you a plain example of that but it'd cross into political territory and I'd like to maintain some respect for forum rules.
Post edited June 20, 2021 by JakobFel