It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

decourcy22: lol
Nervous laughter because you realised you're wrong?
Legendary System Reset have not come across anything yet that can resist it.
Maverick89: Another terrible design decision. So boring.
You know that scanning the Pyscho makes it easier find out what makes them drop some are weak to melee and near invulnerable to Bullets, But why would an RPG have elements that require thought right cause this is only a action game.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by wayke
There are a number of builds from Netrunner to solo that turn enemies into mince meat on Very Hard difficulty. Its not bad design at all... if you're having issues on normal or hard, it maybe your approach to the game. The game has the same type of RPG progression as most in the genre, with mini maxing always bringing the best result. Even a well balanced character with at least one dominate combat ability can face roll this game.
wayke: You know that scanning the Pyscho makes it easier find out what makes them drop some are weak to melee and near invulnerable to Bullets, But why would an RPG have elements that require thought right cause this is only a action game.
Yup. The psycho's are psycho's for a reason - most of them are packing quite a bit of cyberware, including subdermal armour. Also of note, enemies in exoskeletons gain some sizeable bonuses from the vehicle, and anytime an enemy is high enough level compared to you to have a red skull you suffer a significant nerf to damage.

Plus, even the psycho's in exoskeletons can be one-shot via the arm launcher and tranq ammo.
Wompoo: There are a number of builds from Netrunner to solo that turn enemies into mince meat on Very Hard difficulty. Its not bad design at all... if you're having issues on normal or hard, it maybe your approach to the game. The game has the same type of RPG progression as most in the genre, with mini maxing always bringing the best result. Even a well balanced character with at least one dominate combat ability can face roll this game.
It really feels easy once fully decked Immune to burn and bleeding legendary sub derm and charged legs if they have a sword jump hover smash
Post edited December 23, 2020 by wayke
At the beginning yes, but after you reach something like level 5, your headshots will most likely one shot most of the enemies you encounter...
Really? You might play the game before you go on a forum and lie about it.
mad_crease: I haven't seen that many shots required, BUT i do get what you're saying.
I attribute these encounters to the armor/protections/cyberware this person using.

Also, how many bullets can you take utilizing all your goodies to assist your plan?
Unless I am several to many levels below the person i'm engaging, I can take on 3 or 4 shooters at a time as a bullet sponge, then throw in the 1-3 melee thugs on top of it. Physical and cyber gear make the difference.
midrand: it was literally that many - the health went down by about 3% per shot. Yes, there was a lot of protection on the psycho (the wasteland one) and luckily he got stuck somewhere, allowing me to snipe him with headshots. He took 157 damage per headshot and it took at least 30 of those to knock him down...

Normal enemies are easy if they are at your level or slightly higher.
Was this the one in the mech, and there's some shacks, garbage, and wreckage peppered around the area? You can sneak behind him and do a takedown, similar to the Arkham games or Manhunt. You need to do this maybe three or four times.
Bourinos02: At the beginning yes, but after you reach something like level 5, your headshots will most likely one shot most of the enemies you encounter...
I noticed this too - enemies were bullet sponges at the beginning but after upgrading my character a bit, they seem to go down a lot easier with headshots. The beginning of the game was difficult because I tried to go full "Rambo" and kept getting killed in firefights.
Hmmm. Playing on 'Normal' on PC with mouse'n'keyboard, I am complaining that enemies are bullet magnets. Scan your enemies and play on their weakspots.
midrand: it was literally that many - the health went down by about 3% per shot. Yes, there was a lot of protection on the psycho (the wasteland one) and luckily he got stuck somewhere, allowing me to snipe him with headshots. He took 157 damage per headshot and it took at least 30 of those to knock him down...

Normal enemies are easy if they are at your level or slightly higher.
J Lo: Was this the one in the mech, and there's some shacks, garbage, and wreckage peppered around the area? You can sneak behind him and do a takedown, similar to the Arkham games or Manhunt. You need to do this maybe three or four times.
Yeah, that's the one
Bourinos02: At the beginning yes, but after you reach something like level 5, your headshots will most likely one shot most of the enemies you encounter...
PieMonster: I noticed this too - enemies were bullet sponges at the beginning but after upgrading my character a bit, they seem to go down a lot easier with headshots. The beginning of the game was difficult because I tried to go full "Rambo" and kept getting killed in firefights.
Yeah, just another proof that the balance in this game is completely out of the window...
It's a bit like the first mission you do when you get in night city is the only one with destructible environment in the entire game. It really feels like they really released the game halfway trough and abandoned most of what was in the promotional materials...