It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have this weird bug most notable with Judy's hair. When she is talking or moving, part of her hair get infront of her face, and creates strange visual effect like I am looking through glass and her face gets little distorted.

PC Spec:
Win 10 64 bit
CPU Ryzen 3700x
GPU Radeon 5700xt 8 GB
RAM 32 GB
PredatorX: I have this weird bug most notable with Judy's hair. When she is talking or moving, part of her hair get infront of her face, and creates strange visual effect like I am looking through glass and her face gets little distorted.

PC Spec:
Win 10 64 bit
CPU Ryzen 3700x
GPU Radeon 5700xt 8 GB
RAM 32 GB
Can confirm. It's only a little annoying. But moreso distracting.
Yep, happens to me too, probably a product of TAA.
Glad it's not just me.
It's not just Judy's hair but is very noticeable on her because of her hair style partly covering her face.
Noticed this as well and it bugs the heck out of me but.. still small beans compared to....all the floating phones-- flying cars-- people sitting midair -- weird foot emote issues -- smoking without cigarettes' -- naked bald people getting tangled up in cars -- T poses -- teleporting police -- BAD AI -- TERRIBLY LACKING AI

--but yes-- Fix Judy's hair too, plz cause ... jfc guys..
Post edited December 24, 2020 by GamingLostar
No fix for this yet, right? :/
PredatorX: I have this weird bug most notable with Judy's hair. When she is talking or moving, part of her hair get infront of her face, and creates strange visual effect like I am looking through glass and her face gets little distorted.

PC Spec:
Win 10 64 bit
CPU Ryzen 3700x
GPU Radeon 5700xt 8 GB
RAM 32 GB
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/best_way_to_report_bugs_and_stuff

PC Spec:
Win 10 64 bit
CPU Ryzen 3700x
GPU Radeon 5700xt 8 GB
RAM 32 GB
Same here.
SymphonicAlex: Same here.
If you want something to be done about it, perhaps report a bug with enough information.

Hardware specs (OS, CPU, GPU, driver version, RAM) and also your DxDiag info are probably needed, as well as your game version (should be 1.22).

Andreas_sp posted a link where and how to report bugs -- just above your post.

DxDiag:
1. Start > Run...
2. Type in: dxdiag (and hit Enter)
3. Click "Save All Information"
4. When reporting a bug, attach the resulting DxDiag.txt file.

PC Spec:
Win 10 64 bit
CPU Ryzen 3700x
GPU Radeon 5700xt 8 GB
RAM 32 GB
Still not fixed

This issue is something that affects any NPC with hair in front of their face textures.

Example video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwdJ3I8j2Q
Post edited October 19, 2021 by Gadzooks