It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In for my son when fighting Rhino she doesn't die. Any idea what the problem is and if there's a fix?
jon7882: In for my son when fighting Rhino she doesn't die. Any idea what the problem is and if there's a fix?
She is not from that gig. It can be bug. I did sport fight with her first then she didn't count as enemy while doing "For my son" (she was in lower part of boxing ring with friendly "green" status).
jon7882: In for my son when fighting Rhino she doesn't die. Any idea what the problem is and if there's a fix?
It's a bug.
Encountered a slightly different bug, when "for my son" was already done stealthy, meaning that everyone started attacking me, when I was trying to do the "Beat on the Brat" with Rhino in the ring instead.

First time Rhino wasn't beatable at all when we both got outside the ring, but a simple reload fixed it.