It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

- Camera sometimes moves randomly, usually all the way down or up. This is specially bad during combat when you're trying to aim;
- Sometimes V just starting moving in one direction nonstop, until I press the direction key he/she is moving.

I searched everywhere and couldn't find anyone reporting this, maybe I'm the only one with this problem, lucky me :/
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Well I just found out that was the AutoHotKey the problem. Since the game have a problem (or is it intended?) binding some keys (like Home, Up and Down for PC movement), I tried AHK to rebind those keys.

Turns out, you can change the key bindings in config file "C:\Users\<user>/AppData/Local/CD Projekt Red/Cyberpunk 2077/UserSettings.json" with any key you want, but you have to change it, set the file to Read-only and start the game. After that, you can remove the Read-only flag and you're good to go.