It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's all in the title, my quest is completely broken. The quest doesn't update and I even grabbed the coolant from her bathroom.

I have tried loading an earlier save and save-quitting - I don't know what else I can do.
low rated
InstantZzz: It's all in the title, my quest is completely broken. The quest doesn't update and I even grabbed the coolant from her bathroom.

I have tried loading an earlier save and save-quitting - I don't know what else I can do.
Refund
Once you have the coolant you need to use it on Bugbear, then use the computer terminal next to the couch to disconnect her. Then carry her outside to the car.
i did that quest an hour ago so it works in my game
No issue with that quest wonder what glitched it for you
I always kill her because Bug bears deserve to die.
InstantZzz: It's all in the title, my quest is completely broken. The quest doesn't update and I even grabbed the coolant from her bathroom.

same exact issue for me. Even after restarting, completing other missions, etc... it is still broken and seems to remain that way.

what do you mean by "doesn't update"?
you access the terminal and read the messages, then you use the coolant on the NPC, and then access the terminal near her again and the quest doesn't continue? or are you waiting for something else to happen on-screen?
The same problem for me, the coolant no longer exists and i don't get any actions to inject her, she is just lay down and i cannot inject anything on her, no actions when i get near her or the coolant
I have this bug too. I was able to grab the coolant (I can see it in my inventory) but there is no prompt to use it on Bugbear, or disconnect her. I think someone threw a grenade into her room, and maybe the game thinks she's dead, despite her looking very alive in the chair?
Same for me, I got the coolant in my inventory, but it is still in the bathroom. The sidemission is still on "Wonder what you'll find" and I cannot do anything to fix this. Also I played far too many hours to just "go back and reload (since that didn't work initially back then)". I hope there is like an option to "reset the quest" like with some bugged mission I had in gothic 3 back then.
I have the same issue...

Went in the building, cleared it from Tyger claws then scanned the coolant injector.
Proceeded to pick it up... Then nothing.

The coolant injector remains on the sink and i can't proceed with the quest.
In my case Japanese fixer doesn't call when I'm close to the quest area. When I'm trying to complete it without quest it doesn't work, I can take coolant, but cannot use it. I start checking my save files and it worked in old saves. So I've checked when exactly this bug appeared and found that it was Gary the Prophet quest. After I've completed it, 8ug8ear quest stopped working
...and I'm wrong, save after Gary is working and the next one doesn't, and the difference between them are 3 Assault missions in Japantown. So it was one of those 3
Post edited December 18, 2020 by ar.cher
ar.cher: In my case Japanese fixer doesn't call when I'm close to the quest area. When I'm trying to complete it without quest it doesn't work, I can take coolant, but cannot use it. I start checking my save files and it worked in old saves. So I've checked when exactly this bug appeared and found that it was Gary the Prophet quest. After I've completed it, 8ug8ear quest stopped working
...and I'm wrong, save after Gary is working and the next one doesn't, and the difference between them are 3 Assault missions in Japantown. So it was one of those 3
I can get her safely disconnected but yeah, when I get her by the car, nothing happens. The driver just stairs straight forward and nothing happens. Tried reloading the game too & redoing everything. Same thing.
#8ugGED8ear

Can't even start the mission at all. The phone is not ringing at all.