It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After I die and load last checkpoint I get black bars on side and can't see my HP or anything and screen is limited to 16:9 aspect ratio.

I think this is DLSS problem.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by cpy
i dont use dlss but i have issues with ultrawide resolution:

- the uw intro video plays with black bars all around on in uw resolutions.

-some menues ( like hacking) will show black bars left and right, but apparently it gets rendered ulrawide, because some texts and menues will be hidden by the black bars.

-after loading, the game will briefly be rendered in 16:9, almost always this fixes itslf quicky but sometimes it gets stuck untill reload.
It does not seem to be related to DLSS or loading, black bars are there after death. They will be gone if you change any of the graphic detail. But not resolution or windowed mode.
same here, no DLSS on AMD graphics.

in addition, photo mode (hotkey N) is full screen on my widescreen monitor, but the "mouse window" is apparently only available for 1920x1080. While the menus and main menu are not full resolution, too.