It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With this release can this be considered the best looking game on PC to date?

If not, what's better?
VeryBumpy: With this release can this be considered the best looking game on PC to date?

If not, what's better?
RDR2
VeryBumpy: With this release can this be considered the best looking game on PC to date?

If not, what's better?
What games are you comparing it with? I assume you think it's great--it would be nice. The Baldur's Gate 3 EA from Larian with HDR @ 4k is one of the best looking games I have--and I own a bunch of them...;) I don't use a TV--I have a 4k RGB monitor that supports HDR--and this game really looks great--better with HDR than without! HDR support in BG3 is unsurpassed in my games collection--5700XT, btw.

But what I've seen in trailers and videos of CP 2077 doesn't even rate comparatively. It appears very low res with low res textures--even when the clip is supposedly a 4k clip. I don't know if it looks so bad because everything I've seen has been streamed--I just don't know.

I'm not trolling...I'm sincere. I really want to know what the non-streamed image quality at 4k is like!
Post edited December 12, 2020 by waltc

If not, what's better?
Nah, I'm not impressed. It certainly has style, but the overall visuals are underwhelming. Not sure what the issue is, but perhaps it'll be addressed in a patch.