It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My specs:
Gtx 1060 6gb over clocked
Ryzen 5 2600
16gb Ram 2400MHz
SSD ( just foe the game)

1080p Low:
The game runs pretty bad. My fps is all over the place, at some areas its running great at 40+fps. In others around 15fps or lower. I've seen videos about people playing it with this gpu but the test aren't done to a great degree to show of different parts of the world and different situations. On those videos it runs good and it's looking nice but in other locations it's the total opposite.

720p low:
The game mostly runs at 44fps. That is until you start driving or getting into combat. Then it stays at a locked 30fps. At times dipping over to 27fps. It does hit 60fps, but only when you don't move at all or are in areas with little to no people/buildings or things going on. It does hit 60 at times when driving too but it depends a lot on the locations.
Mostly you'll see 30fps in these settings though. And this is my recommended settings for people to play this game with hardware near mine or people using the same setup.

720p low with Dynamic resolution, lowest resolution being half of 720:
Now if y'all want to hit 44-60fps mostly there throughout your gameplay . I'd recommend this option! It will mostly be running at half of 720p but you'll get 44-60fps most of the time. The game will look like a horrible mess! It looks will look like as if your character is legally blind and decides not to wear glasses.
Now weather to recommend this is totally up to you! Because half the time you can't see anything more than a few feet away from you! Mind you at the most intense areas of the game it'll still hit 30-39fps. But you'll mostly be above 40fps here.

I am not sure if the system requirements for this game are through the roof. Or if this is the worst optimized game in recent history. Either way I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I am currently using 720p low locked 30fps so that it isn't fluctuating all over the place. And I'm having Hella fun with this game!
I think its a little of both. I run a Ryzen 5 2600 and an RTX 2060, and I'm in more or less the same boat depending on where I am in the city. If not for DLSS, I would be in the same boat as you. With DLSS I average about 60 FPS in low intensity areas, about 55-45 FPS in the city with low crowd density, and about it will dip as low as 35ish in high intensity situations with a lot going on.

I do use 3440x1440 resolution, but I see no noteworthy gains by lowering resolution. I may see an FPS or two if I drop down to 1080 but that hardly makes it worth it. Also, I seem to get better results in windowed mode than full screen for some odd reason. The game could definitely stand to benefit from some optimization.