It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Afternoon, Night City!

The finally is finally out after 9 years of development and 6 years after we all watched the first teaser trailer for the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&t=3s
Life surely has changed in 6 years with new consoles and tech.

I am currently enjoying the game so far, however, like others I've noticed. The recommended specs don't seem to be good enough for this game. I did see my CPU and Graphics card could use a minor upgrade but a site said with my specs I could run Cyberpunk 2077.

Here they are:

GPU - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
RAM - 16GB Corsair

I'd like to think they haven't optimised the game properly, I can remember on my old and worse system. The Witcher 3 played remarkably well for the computer I had.
And yes, I did download the latest driver. But a warning sign when I installed the game hours ago from GeForce Experience said it couldn't optimise Cyberpunk 2077. Which worried me a lot and I guess I had a right to be so. I didn't expect myself to put it all on low just to avoid the laggy experience. It is playable and I've enjoyed the game so far, Jackie is my bro and Vik is a guy I could talk to for a while.

I have no doubt CDRed will "fix it later" but that kind of practice is what I least expected from them. Either Covid-19 hit them harder than they were letting on or something went down at HQ.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by davidxlongshot
Your setup is pretty much the same as mine. You've got a few years before you need to upgrade. Regarding the game itself, its probably an optimization issue.
I'm running with a Ryzen 1600 CPU but my GPU is a 1070Ti 8GB. Installed the latest nvidia driver aswell.
I haven't run into any serious issues so far. Crossing my fingers that holds.
My setup is nearly the same - with a 1070 - and I'm waiting to see what happens on the optimisation side of things. I'm not convinced we'll be able to run it right now at a stable 60fps. I'm going for 1080p and I don't mind playing on lower settings, but I'm not feeling 30fps.

Some Youtube vids are using close to our specs so you can watch and decide from there.

(Edit although the replies are filling me with hope)
Fenrir07: I'm running with a Ryzen 1600 CPU but my GPU is a 1070Ti 8GB. Installed the latest nvidia driver aswell.
That sounds promising. What's your fps like in populated areas? Any major dips or lag?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by beezzi
J Lo: Your setup is pretty much the same as mine. You've got a few years before you need to upgrade. Regarding the game itself, its probably an optimization issue.
I thought as much, I hope it gets sorted soon.
beezzi: My setup is nearly the same - with a 1070 - and I'm waiting to see what happens on the optimisation side of things. I'm not convinced we'll be able to run it right now at a stable 60fps. I'm going for 1080p and I don't mind playing on lower settings, but I'm not feeling 30fps.

Some Youtube vids are using close to our specs so you can watch and decide from there.

(Edit although the replies are filling me with hope)
Fenrir07: I'm running with a Ryzen 1600 CPU but my GPU is a 1070Ti 8GB. Installed the latest nvidia driver aswell.
beezzi: That sounds promising. What's your fps like in populated areas? Any major dips or lag?
Aye, I think we'll have to wait either the end of December or January. CDRed is convinced that it's our drivers that haven't been updated...but we have updated them.