It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An error occurred while syncing cloud saves. The game won't start.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Jack_ut
Had the issue last night but it's been fine today, probably just server overload from launch, try disabling cloud sync (close Galaxy and restart as well) if you are still getting the error.
wolfsite: Had the issue last night but it's been fine today, probably just server overload from launch, try disabling cloud sync (close Galaxy and restart as well) if you are still getting the error.
Unfortunately it didn't help. Errors are not displayed now, but the game does not start. I press play, synchronization is in progress, then the inscription disappears and that's it, no more reactions.
wolfsite: Had the issue last night but it's been fine today, probably just server overload from launch, try disabling cloud sync (close Galaxy and restart as well) if you are still getting the error.
Jack_ut: Unfortunately it didn't help. Errors are not displayed now, but the game does not start. I press play, synchronization is in progress, then the inscription disappears and that's it, no more reactions.
Sorry I can't help further, getting a refund for the game as I'm just finding it disappointing.
Jack_ut: An error occurred while syncing cloud saves. The game won't start.
Same here, i think its the problem of cloud save or GOG galaxy. I hope devs needs to check about that issue soon.