It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's a list with most of the bugs I found in 14 hours of play. A few of these could be considered nit-picks and I don't necessarily want fixed immediately, but I decided to document them here anyways because why not. I will also update this later on. Also, if needed, my replays are all 2 min long and I could post in full.

1. Swimming in the ocean outside Night City (near Watson) drowns you even if you keep your head above water: streamable.com/z9fx0q
I got here by accidentally driving full speed over the edge after meeting with the (Militech?) girl with which I make the Flathead deal.

2. The car I crash into randomly teleports: streamable.com/jown5f

3. Shadow glitching: streamable.com/vhv2ol

4. Is she supposed to just stand still and die in melee range? Difficulty is Normal: streamable.com/f2bk6r

5. I call my car and it spawns inside another car, which is already on the road: streamable.com/xxofar

6. Random floating tablet in The Heist: streamable.com/6m02av

7. After doing a non-lethal takedown (R) on someone and taking their body, dropping it with E hydraulic-presses it into the ground-walls:
streamable.com/xo083u
streamable.com/4cydn8
streamable.com/47giaz

8. I'm in combat, why are stealth mechanics applying? "V, they can spot you!": streamable.com/12i0m6
Post edited December 11, 2020 by rChaoz