It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know if CDPR has planned on any companion app for the CP2077? Similar to Fallout 4's Pip-Boy app which is (was) brilliant -- at least for me. It would be wonderful if there would be a companion app in the same vein as FO4's Pip Boy. To have my tablet open next to my keyboard where all the menus and maps are so I don't need to open them separately on screen. I am sure some unofficial companion apps will appear, but if they don't have a connection to the game, it's not really the same thing. I want to set map markers, set active quests and use the menus on my tablet, and this is something unofficial apps can't do.

Bethesda stopped support for the Pip Boy app already and I guess these kind of apps are not that popular so I am not getting my hopes up.
Hi, I Found Some Website that Explained A Way To Run CYBERPUNK 2077 On Android He's Named Null48, I Download
It And I Have Been Played For the last 2 Weeks He's Working Good It's The Same Version On PC And PS4, Sorry I Can't Put Link Game B Coz I'm New here, But Go To Null48 .net And Click On Search On the Corner And Right CYBERPUNK 2077, You Will Found It Click On The Game post And Follow The Steps And Enjoy In The Game You Will Found Video Proof.