It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nicole28: Why are you some of you people getting different prices (outside of regional pricing)?

Here is mine. It is more or less the usual.
How are you seeing $49.99? I'm American and have it setup to English / USD and it's showing $59.99. Are you not in the US? I'm positive all these price differences are exchange rate and your local law shenanigans.

But the base price for everyone should be $59.99 USD plus whatever exchange differences and taxes you have.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by darxide
Nicole28: Why are you some of you people getting different prices (outside of regional pricing)?

Here is mine. It is more or less the usual.
darxide: How are you seeing $49.99? I'm American and have it setup to English / USD and it's showing $59.99. Are you not in the US? I'm positive all these price differences are exchange rate and your local law shenanigans.

But the base price for everyone should be $59.99 USD plus whatever exchange differences and taxes you have.
$59.99 USD is equivalent to about $79~ and some cents. So why in Australia do we have to pay $89.95? I just don't get why there are all these different currencies. Why can't there be just one global currency? Is it because they wouldn't be able to make profit from converting from one currency to another? Because that is bullshit!