It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So,
while I understand security and patches it seems that stability and performance are declining across the last few patches. This is not just whining and fictional complaints. here are the details

1.12 - after update, game starts, menu comes up, select load game, music goes but black screen forever with music,
- temp solution - removed DS3 cache, restart, load and select save from prior (1.1 timeline) save works, playable, load save from 1.11, save unplayable - music starts, black screen - force exe termination to get out. When I am able to play, I have new anomalous issues:
- jump key stops working randomly
- minimap displays multiple overlapping incidences of tracked event - such as if one selects a fixer, the minimap displays multiple sets of little blue hands hovering on location
- random crash without any unique event or pattern upon transit to an area via fast transit kiosk
- random crash upon level load.

All crashes seem harmless, just exits to desktop, no crash-dump file, even recorded in application event viewer.

1.11 - after update, when arriving for purchase of a vehicle, the vehicle pre-purchase is 1/3 in bedded in asphalt. lower 2/3 of wheels and frame are sunk in pavement. After purchase the cars spring up onto asphalt.

1.1 - has the normal on occasion nude character standing spread on top of vehicle, but that doesn't bother me too much, but there are issues where V is operating, walking like a snail but I don't have an inventory or liquor reason to be in slow motion. Only fixed by restarting the save.

Before anyone mentions my build, OS patches, drivers etc, let me assure you, that is not a go to reason.

Dual 8280M xeon build
Sage 621 dual motherboard
1.5 TB ram ECC reg Samsung
Dual 3090 rtx FE nvlink
40 TB SSD/nvme raid
1650W digital power
asus ProArt pau32UCX monitor
Windows data center server 2019/2020
Small Form factor Case (SFF)
no overclocking (no need)

-the issues are patch specific and cyberpunk specific. So in helping diagnose or suggest, lets not even mention the environment.

What I would like in patches is better performance, better visuals, stability, new features, real fixes (like re-mapping the damn F key!)
how about multi GPU support?
how about some coop environment for night city?
how about remapping the damn F key?
how about a skip all intros and go straight to menu?
how about stability?
how about being able to remap the damn F key?
how about higher textures?
how about making hair, and basic looks changes to characters that aren't major but normal (like if you are a female V, you cant become a male V, that makes sense as it effects story lines)- during a story. But changes like hair, scars, tattoos, piercings, fingernails, etc - those should be be to be changed
how about possibly remapping the damn F key?
Post edited February 10, 2021 by jayventuri