It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

played the first version without problems except little glitches, now it crashes constantly with 1.12
Azareon28: Ever since I updated to 1.12 today the game doesn't start, instead I only receive a notice by GOG Galaxy that the game crashed. Anybody else have that happen?
I am experiencing the same issue.
Fresh Windows 10 Pro install
Post edited February 15, 2021 by ericneo
No problems with current hotfixes on my end. The game never crashed on me, not even once, and I've personally experienced very little bugs. Though those, which I've actually experienced were rather nasty (like being unable to switch between dialogue options in a major convo). And I've already completed the game as a Street Kid with various endings, now I'm doing second run as Nomad.

I'm also on Windows 10 Home, Alienware Area 51m laptop, 64GB RAM, RTX 2080 OC, my "gaming" drive is WD Black SN 750 2TB SSD. Although there are more powerful rigs, mine's still not bad either, so maybe hardware actually is a factor?
Because I always install all Windows updates and also have the latest drivers for my video card, and have no such problems with the game so far (thankfully). And usually it's the Microsoft updates, that break things. Actually, my biggest problem with the game is throttling and stuttering, when the ambient temperature is too high, and my CPU temp goes to 100 degrees C, so I'm using one of those big desk fans to cool my laptop... xP