It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyberpunk 2077 news site appears to be broken, but the update is showing up on Galaxy in 2077!
ast486: cyberpunk 2077 news site appears to be broken, but the update is showing up on Galaxy in 2077!
mine updated i just noticed.
509 mb
Post edited December 24, 2020 by smuggly
News site works, just have it's humors. Change log s short so here you are:

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.

Console-specific
Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.

PC-specific
Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update
Post edited December 24, 2020 by rbialo
ast486: cyberpunk 2077 news site appears to be broken, but the update is showing up on Galaxy in 2077!
smuggly: mine updated i just noticed.
509 mb
yup only real fix for pc is the fact that you no longer have an 8mb file size limit.

Kinda sad; I was hoping for CTD fixes.
smuggly: mine updated i just noticed.
509 mb
ast486: yup only real fix for pc is the fact that you no longer have an 8mb file size limit.

Don't expect any big changes now until next year as I would imagine most if not all the studio is going to be away for the next week or so and you never want to push something live when you can't react to something breaking quickly
stuck at 92% yay!
Titan1930: stuck at 92% yay!
Hm, me too. Been on 92% for a long time now.
Dum Dum still does not appear during the quest 'Second Conflict' even after installing patch 1.06. I am playing on Series X. Very disappointed that this still isn't working.
ast486: yup only real fix for pc is the fact that you no longer have an 8mb file size limit.

whitedragon40k: Don't expect any big changes now until next year as I would imagine most if not all the studio is going to be away for the next week or so and you never want to push something live when you can't react to something breaking quickly
yeah.... ah well.
Some say it was a bug. I say it was anti-hoarder feature.
I can't even install my hotfix.
When I use the offline files, it just says that my version of the game is incorrect and I can't advance the patching progress.
Automated updater through GALAXY doesn't work either ever since the game came out.

So I am stuck with 1.05 until further notice.