It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I've just installed the latest version of the game, and everytime I launch it, I just get the Weather Factory white screen before getting back to the desktop.

I'm on Yosemite, and the game used to work prior to installing the update (last time I launched the game was when I installed the Dancer DLC, I guess. It's been a few months I had not played CS, and wanted to try the Ghoul and the Priest.)

I've tried doing a clean install (without the DLC), tweaking every parameter from the start screen (resolution, windowed or not, quality...) to no avail, and I don't know how to go back to a previous version of the install, as I'm not using the galaxy gog galaxy app, just downloading directly my games from the GOG website.

I think I've seen someone having a similar issue on a Steam forum, so maybe i'm not the only one ?

Thanks for reading :)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply