It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all. Does anyone else have the issue that the staff is still not cleaning after the most recent hotfix?
Athrasis: Hey all. Does anyone else have the issue that the staff is still not cleaning after the most recent hotfix?
My staff does cleaning, 'I recommend having one employee set with cleaning at may priority whilst all his other prioirties are set to the lowest.,
i guess sometimes its just no graphical feedback that some roomes got cleaned. look it up in the room summary if the room is clean because the graphics are sometimes bugged.
I do have someone with it set at maximum. It is also not just graphical. I'll try again. Hope it is not save corruption.
Yeah, mine also looks incredibly dirty. I have one full time cleaner that is just always "wandering" or whatever it is called when they have nothing to do. The inn looks terrible, and i'm getting messages mentioning my inn is dirty. And yes, this is the latest patch.
Kooreth: Yeah, mine also looks incredibly dirty. I have one full time cleaner that is just always "wandering" or whatever it is called when they have nothing to do. The inn looks terrible, and i'm getting messages mentioning my inn is dirty. And yes, this is the latest patch.
I've just restarted the game and started a sandbox and now a new campaign to test and it does seem to work. It appears the save was corrupt for me.

screenshot won't add sadly enough
Post edited November 01, 2019 by Athrasis
They do clean here, except it seems they take turns.
One period there's only cleaning while the guests are being ignored to the point they up and leave.
This while the inn is still open, and cleaning marked as secondary.

I'm really sick of paying to bugtest, so there's no point in highlighting specifics, but it's best to close the inn for cleaning purposes. For now at least.

ed:
ah.. ignore that. It appears the patrons ate all my 40 mugs. No wonder they were cleaning like crazy.
Post edited November 01, 2019 by Orfevs
It's back to zero for me it seems. The mugs and kitchenwear gets cleaned, but the rooms not anymore.. Edit: It's weird now it works again.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by Athrasis
Have the same problem. Guests complain about the inn being dirty. The floor is black. The waitress which only has cleaining duty does gossiping.