It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I started to play the Quest in Grim mode and decided to activate the perks. I noticed that the telekinesis perk is now almost harmful. I had to run away from bad weapons running to me!

Now, as far as I remember in the old Crimsonland you had to point over a bonus to pick it up...

I think I liked more the old way...
The new telekinesis is really bad compared to the old one.
I believe they changed it, so that it will work when playing with a controller.
I don't see the big deal. The area of effect is quite small and even then the items don't move very fast.
Sufyan: I don't see the big deal. The area of effect is quite small and even then the items don't move very fast.
The biggest problem is in survival. The power ups don't reach you in time and you can't prioritize.
An smg slowly moving towards you when there are ice and shield power ups on the field is annoying to say the least.
It'd be fine if it only attracted actual power-ups and not weapons; that's what really kills it in my opinion.

It really goes down to the fundamental problem that most weapons suck, so an accidental weapons pickup is a game-ender most of the time. Having those unfavorable weapons actually follow you around is just nasty.
Post edited September 07, 2014 by Darvin
Darvin: It'd be fine if it only attracted actual power-ups and not weapons; that's what really kills it in my opinion.

It really goes down to the fundamental problem that most weapons suck, so an accidental weapons pickup is a game-ender most of the time. Having those unfavorable weapons actually follow you around is just nasty.
I agree, that is the main problem. But in difficult spots one also tries to get the power-up at the right moment.
Most power-ups reload your weapon for example, and if you are using powerful but slow loading weapon like the Ion Cannon picking up the power-up when you have just shoot the last bullet is much more useful than any other moment.
TK irks me too because I ALWAYS end up with that silly sonic gun because of it :/
JudasIscariot: TK irks me too because I ALWAYS end up with that silly sonic gun because of it :/
Still better than ending up with the blowtorch... again >_<
Perhaps the game would be much better if you could decide the weapon that appear first and disable some...
JudasIscariot: TK irks me too because I ALWAYS end up with that silly sonic gun because of it :/
That pulse gun was a blast in original:)
You just had to take the angry reloader perk and reload instead of shooting. (Pulse gun had no reload time then)
etb: Perhaps the game would be much better if you could decide the weapon that appear first and disable some...
Well, the perk "Favorite Weapon" does disable later weapon drops but it doesn't help when you have to give a better perk for it, though :/
TwisterBE: That pulse gun was a blast in original:)
You just had to take the angry reloader perk and reload instead of shooting. (Pulse gun had no reload time then)
It's an OK gun, I suppose, I just wish the radius was a tad bigger :D
Post edited September 09, 2014 by JudasIscariot