It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heyho everyone :-)

A really nicely looking sequel is being crowdfunded as we speak on Fig, the Tim Schaffer & consorts Kickstarter alternative. Aside from what you might have heard or read, this is NOT a business investor only platform. In fact, for us normal mortals it works just like Kickstarter. You pledge an amount of money and if the goal is meet, that money is being collected. Otherwise, it is not :-) The only difference to Kickstarter is that said platform also targets investors, people who want to invest big into a game which is actually not possible on the consumer-oriented Kickstarter. Oh yeah, and I like Kickstarter's UI somewhat better, but never mind.

Well anyway, here is the link: https://www.fig.co/campaigns/consortium-the-tower#about

The first Consortium was also made possible via Crowdfunding and for the sequel, they originally launched a Kickstarter too but the timing was really really bad :-( and it failed. Well, now it is on Fig so go and support it there :-) The Kickstarter trailer is somewhat more awesome though, here is a second link for your convenience:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idgi/consortium-the-tower

If you are interested, head over to Fig via the first link.
Funded this game over on Kickstarter, and then on Fig. I'm so very much looking forward to this sequel to come out.
Well, the story certainly deserves to be finished. The ending of the first game left us hanging... (hehe).
I got this for free, otherwise I would have never bought it due entirely to the "trilogy" nature, as a shakily finaced project should NOT be promising trilogies... What a waste of a great and amazing title; DAMN, I wish it was simply a whole game not an episodic trilogy as we'll never see its sequel for the other parts of the trilogies for another 5-10 years!

PLEASE Prove me wrong I beg you!