It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello !

I just can't save Wade near core (after I have conversation with queen).

As far as I understand - I must get close to him and hit 'E' to heal him (just as I did with Pawn 1) , but when I get close to him & hit the button - nothing happens!

Is it a bug or I missing something ?
I feel sorry for you. I have the same problem.

Whether I have already talked with the Queen or not (I loaded several games), getting close to Wade and pressing the E key or the left button of the mouse doesn't do anything. I tried with a weapon and unarmerd, with the Energy Utility bar filled at 75%... The result was always the same.

Did we miss something ? Do we have to look for those nanites the game mentions ?
I have found this problem aswell, its kind of sad tho, but i dont think you are able to solve this issue the way its meant to be done, and tbh you lose life a little too fast down there and if you walk into the core its basically a instant kill and its very easy to do that due to the tight space.
Hello !

Dev's have fixed both problems .

Quote:

O.K. so we've found and squashed both of these issues. Due to the fact GOG does not have an automatic update feature, these fixes will be included as a patch ASAP tomorrow morning (they are Europe based and it is currently in the middle of the night for them!) --- and this patch will NOT break save games!!!
Thank you for the info, Carnby. The head writer told me the same thing. I hope the patch will be available soon enough. The installer file has not been updated and there is no mention of any patch among the files of the game so far.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Nanoloque
Hello !

Here is the patch that fix that issue .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad1kf28kuogs2rp/CONSORTIUM_1.2_DRFM_Patch.zip
Post edited May 04, 2014 by Edward_Carnby
Nanoloque: Thank you for the info, Carnby. The head writer told me the same thing. I hope the patch will be available soon enough. The installer file has not been updated and there is no mention of any patch among the files of the game so far.
The patch + updated installer are now both available on your game shelf :)
Indeed, problem solved ! ^^
I only installed this a few weeks ago, and I'm having this problem too. I got to Wade the first time I went down but nothing happened when I pressed E, and everyone yelled at me to get back, so I figured he was "supposed" to die. Then the crew set it up so that my suit would attract even more damage (WHY? What the hell? Why would I ever accept this?), and now when I go down (fully healed) I'm zapped to death in literally about two seconds. It's impossible to even get halfway to him, however slow or fast I go. Is this a bug, or what?

Update: Managed to fluke my way through it. Really needs some work though, that bit is completely arbitrary, and the second run makes no sense.
Post edited July 13, 2014 by sinisteragent