It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that the performance issue is sorted (and I'm just using system cursor to deal with input lag), I would like to know if there is any way to fix the issue of DLC vehicles being made available immediately, in 1920, despite being from later time periods. It feels like a cheat using buses that can travel at 85 when you really should only be able to use buses that travel 30....

If there is no way to fix it, does anyone have good ideas on when these DLC vehicles should unlock, so I can force myself to play by my own set of rules regarding them?
This question / problem has been solved by TheEddevilishimage
Infin8ty: If there is no way to fix it, does anyone have good ideas on when these DLC vehicles should unlock, so I can force myself to play by my own set of rules regarding them?
There is a Vehicles Redone mod that fixes the start dates - however it also changes the stats of most vehicles, which you might not want. I'm currently trying to work out how the modding works so I can change just the start dates, but there isn't much documentation around.

Here are the dates it uses:
Jubilee Blim - 1962
Skylark III - 1957
Arnauld Porte - 1920
Livingstone Inauguration - 1953
Tiergarten Ferry - 1920
Dino Vettore - 1974
Comet Ambienta - 2004
Roto-Tec Leopard - 1959
Capitol W700 - 1976
Prospecta Experimental - 2014
Stern-Berger Midi - 2012
Pavlov P-42 - 1968
Crescenta C4 Suburbia - 1996
Vagabondo Satellite - 1988
Stingray Cityjet - 1996
EvoUrban - 1997
Kaganovich Metrotrain - 1930
Ostrich SP1900 - 1999
Tatra T600 - 1983
City T13 - 2007
Pavlov 677M - 1978
LI-8 - 1967
Galaxie Berliner - 1966
Ohm M1 - 1998
Bergstrom Light - 2001
TheEddevilish: There is a Vehicles Redone mod that fixes the start dates - however it also changes the stats of most vehicles, which you might not want. I'm currently trying to work out how the modding works so I can change just the start dates...
Have you, by any chance, advanced concerning this ?
How is this mod ?
TheEddevilish: There is a Vehicles Redone mod that fixes the start dates - however it also changes the stats of most vehicles, which you might not want. I'm currently trying to work out how the modding works so I can change just the start dates...
Splatsch: Have you, by any chance, advanced concerning this ?
How is this mod ?
Ah yes, I came across the same mod a few months ago. It works fine, although I modified it further to add a few missing vehicles and give the earlier vehicles expiration dates. I'll add it to the mods thread.