It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I spend time farming coins in the game only to notice that the 1000 coins count as a 100coins I had 39,800 coins after a 1000 coin have 39,900 so it's a bug? Glitch? Or and error in the game.

SOLVED (That's right there is no 1000 coins and yes is a translation problem (I play the game in Spanish) there is a O so the coins appear as "100O" that is confused)
Thanks for your help!
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Zeichi
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Zeichi: So, I spend time farming coins in the game only to notice that the 1000 coins count as a 100coins I had 39,800 coins after a 1000 coin have 39,900 so it's a bug? glitch? Or and error in the game.
As far I know, there are no 1000 Gold in coin-form.
You can find 500-2000 Gold in red chests.
You can get 500-2000 gold from monsters and from candles if you have the right shard(s) equipped. They drop in the form of coin bags.
Zeichi: So, I spend time farming coins in the game only to notice that the 1000 coins count as a 100coins I had 39,800 coins after a 1000 coin have 39,900 so it's a bug? glitch? Or and error in the game.
Well, you probably confused the O that appears instead of $ as an extra 0... it confuses me from time to time... the gold one is 100O, not 1000.

Edit: Ok, just noticed the O is for Ouro(portuguese for Gold), so, only because I play in portuguese...
Post edited June 28, 2019 by Andy_Mangaka
bueno veo que eres de México asi que lo juegas en español y tiene una O de Oro , al inicio tambien me confundi pero si solo hay monedas de 1 hasta 100 de oro si te das cuenta se ve un poco diferente aunque debieron cambiarle el color para poder diferenciarlo.
l3x0dus: bueno veo que eres de México asi que lo juegas en español y tiene una O de Oro , al inicio tambien me confundi pero si solo hay monedas de 1 hasta 100 de oro si te das cuenta se ve un poco diferente aunque debieron cambiarle el color para poder diferenciarlo.
Así fue, después de un tiempo note que era una O pero el tipo de fuente usada la hace muy confusa, deberían poner un pequeño espacio si es que no pueden cambiar el color pero bueno al menos sé que mi pobreza es normal dentro del juego. :D