It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Today we’ve released patch 1.05 for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and patch 1.04 for BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut.

In this update for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut:

- Button prompts have been updated to use XInput-style controller button icons in place of the original generic PC text prompts.
- Two textures have been restored to how they originally appeared in the console release of BloodRayne.
- An issue where fog, reflections, and other effects could be prevented from rendering near the left edge of the screen at certain draw distances has been fixed.

In this update for BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut:

- Button prompts have been updated to use XInput-style controller button icons in place of the original generic PC text prompts.
- An FMV cinematic in which Ephemera confronts Rayne now plays in the game in its originally intended place.
- An issue where Rayne’s mouth would move while Severin is speaking a specific line of dialog during an in-game cutscene in Club Strages has been fixed.

We thank you for your continued support and feedback on how to improve the game, and hope you enjoy these updates and additions!

Best,
Alex
Post edited September 03, 2021 by alxltz
alxltz: - Two textures have been restored to how they originally appeared in the console release of BloodRayne.
Thank you for the update.

If there will be another patch in the future, you should check the armlet of the Butcheress. ;)
Post edited September 03, 2021 by Hustlefan
The button prompts are a blessing. Thank you!
Yes, the controller icons are a blessing, however it can definitely be further improved, i.e. the menu still refers to them as generic button names, also can we please a choice of which icons to show. At least, PS/XBOX choice, considering the texture file. If you are, however willing to update the texture itself, a choice of Switch-style icons would also be nice. Whatever controller we use the PC (and by extension, the game) sees them as an XInput controller (well, most of the time), so a separate choice would be nice.
alxltz: - Two textures have been restored to how they originally appeared in the console release of BloodRayne.
HMMMMMmmmm. I wonder which ones...
Offic3rHotpants: HMMMMMmmmm. I wonder which ones...
The communication device and a screenshot showing said communication device in a cutscene.
thank you for the patch !
:-)
Post edited September 10, 2021 by rogerT
Recently, a new patch has come (1.05.2) but the changelog can't be viewed, so please tell us what have you improved this time, I personally love improvements if they are as good as yours. Because of that, I would love to congratulate you too, since you take good care of your games unlike some who hardly patches anything in months and maybe even years, so keep up the good work, please.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by JustanotherArda
JustanotherArda: Recently, a new patch has come (1.05.2) but the changelog can't be viewed, so please tell us what have you improved this time, I personally love improvements if they are as good as yours.
That last small patch was just for adding back a missing dll file.

See this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/bloodrayne_series/bloodrayne_terminal_cut_d3d8dll_download

@alxltz

Any chance you could also fix the async english cutscenes for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut?
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Berzerk2k2
This should totally be added to the next official update.
JustanotherArda: Recently, a new patch has come (1.05.2) but the changelog can't be viewed, so please tell us what have you improved this time, I personally love improvements if they are as good as yours.
Berzerk2k2: That last small patch was just for adding back a missing dll file.

See this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/bloodrayne_series/bloodrayne_terminal_cut_d3d8dll_download

@alxltz

Any chance you could also fix the async english cutscenes for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut?
Thanks for the reply. :)