It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello!

We've released patch 1.03 for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut, which improves the playback of pre-rendered cutscenes, cinematics, and intro logos. If you are still experiencing screen flicker during cutscene playback or any other issues that may be specific to your system after this patch is applied, please send us a support request at support@zigguratinteractive.com. We have more fixes and updates for both Terminal Cut games in the works based on the feedback we’ve received in this forum and elsewhere, and we welcome you to respond in this thread with any other feedback and reports as well.

Best,
Alex

____

Previous patch notes for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut
Post edited December 21, 2020 by alxltz
You absolute lads, you actually fixed it! Now it works like it should.
alxltz: Hello!

We've released patch 1.03 for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut, which improves the playback of pre-rendered cutscenes, cinematics, and intro logos. If you are still experiencing screen flicker during cutscene playback or any other issues that may be specific to your system after this patch is applied, please send us a support request at support@zigguratinteractive.com. We have more fixes and updates for both Terminal Cut games in the works based on the feedback we’ve received in this forum and elsewhere, and we welcome you to respond in this thread with any other feedback and reports as well.

Best,
Alex
Are there any plans to add Button graphics? For instance when using an Xbox controller, the game would say "X button" instead of "Button 2" etc. during tutorials?
I seem to be having a problem where the audio playback in all the cutscenes is delayed by 0.850 seconds.
The same happens when I load them in VLC.
When I set the Audio track synchronization to -0.850s (Hastened) the cutscenes audio played in sync with the video.
Putting the files through a video editor I needed to the remove the same 0.850 seconds of audio from the start to sync up the audio with the picture.

There seems to be a short silence at the start of the audio track that is sending it out of sync.
Post edited December 27, 2020 by KehoroBlade