It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It recognizes the xinput mode inputs in the menus, but when trying to switch the controls to gamepad it says it can't read gamepad. Used to have fine dinput mapping in xinput before. Thought it should have xinput support and switched modes back and forth. Now it's like this. In dinput it doesn't recognize inputs at all.
This question / problem has been solved by Hustlefanimage
Qwertian: It recognizes the xinput mode inputs in the menus, but when trying to switch the controls to gamepad it says it can't read gamepad. Used to have fine dinput mapping in xinput before. Thought it should have xinput support and switched modes back and forth. Now it's like this. In dinput it doesn't recognize inputs at all.
I had this issue too with my F310. Just restart your PC with the controller plugged in and try again.
I have had similar issues as well with the 8bitdo Receiver (which Windows 10 detects it as a controller, even though it's a USB dongle that allows you to connect a number of controllers wirelessly). Like the post above me, though, simply restarting my computer with the "controller" plugged in solved the issue.
Qwertian: It recognizes the xinput mode inputs in the menus, but when trying to switch the controls to gamepad it says it can't read gamepad. Used to have fine dinput mapping in xinput before. Thought it should have xinput support and switched modes back and forth. Now it's like this. In dinput it doesn't recognize inputs at all.
Hustlefan: I had this issue too with my F310. Just restart your PC with the controller plugged in and try again.
Yeah, figured it out, ty.