It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've tried restarting Galaxy and the PC. Tried cancelling and restarting the download. I've tried using a VPN.

Curious if it is my client or the fact that GOG is probably getting bombarded with requests and their bandwidth/servers are saturated.
Attachments:
147.png (99 Kb)
I had the same problem.
Attachments:
Got stuck at 25.40GB. :(
Attachments:
254.png (204 Kb)
DelighfulMcCoy: Got stuck at 25.40GB. :(
wtf why does your download show 108 gb ?

mine says i need to download 105 D:
Mine as well. I wonder if that's the difference between the Digital Deluxe and the non-Digital Deluxe version?

I bought in EA but I'm not seeing the Digital Deluxe extras... so I assume the in-game extras (dice skins, etc) might be missing as well?
For anyone still having the issue, try to pause the download and resume. First it will check for the files (at least for me in Heroic Games Launcher) and then download the rest. May not work for the first time.
I found a solution. i Think the issue might be the local data centre that you're downloading from. I used my VPN to cycle through different nations until i found one that allowed me to download.
DelighfulMcCoy: Got stuck at 25.40GB. :(
meonfire: wtf why does your download show 108 gb ?

mine says i need to download 105 D:
Likely has something to do with localisation, such as language packs, etc.
Post edited August 03, 2023 by VestigeCSB
Deinorius: For anyone still having the issue, try to pause the download and resume. First it will check for the files (at least for me in Heroic Games Launcher) and then download the rest. May not work for the first time.
I have to keep clicking retry when it says failed download (at least it still picks up where it stopped) and restarting the client when it gets stuck without an error message.

I'm at 64GB now and don't expect it to be done too soon.