It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since the latest patch I have been suffering from the game being stuck while launching up, at visually 100% loading progress and then it would just freeze everything. Sometimes it just fixes itself after a few minutes, sometimes it doesn't.

While I found a few suggestions around the net to solve this issue, I could finally solve it by disabling GOG-overlay functions in BG3.

Do a rightclick on your game in your GOG-Library, chose 'manage installation', go to 'features', uncheck 'Overlay - Access GOG Galaxy features in-game'.

The game should be launching fine again.
Ka6uki: Since the latest patch I have been suffering from the game being stuck while launching up, at visually 100% loading progress and then it would just freeze everything. Sometimes it just fixes itself after a few minutes, sometimes it doesn't.

While I found a few suggestions around the net to solve this issue, I could finally solve it by disabling GOG-overlay functions in BG3.

Do a rightclick on your game in your GOG-Library, chose 'manage installation', go to 'features', uncheck 'Overlay - Access GOG Galaxy features in-game'.

Works for me, thanks
Worked for me too. My game would load after a few minutes but now it loads quickly. I was waiting for it to not load at all but now that is not a worry. Thanks.
Ka6uki: Since the latest patch I have been suffering from the game being stuck while launching up, at visually 100% loading progress and then it would just freeze everything. Sometimes it just fixes itself after a few minutes, sometimes it doesn't.

(Quality of) Life Changing! Thanks!

Thank you!
I have the same problem. It crashes me to the desktop at 100%. I don't use gog galaxy, only offline installers. Help me, what to do?