It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chshia: Well, i am having the same problem. getting the 404 error. previously, i encountered the same issue with offline installer patches not been available days/weeks after releases on galaxy/steam with Pathfinder: WotR. i was hoping GOG would address this issue especially with a game as high profile as BG3. guess i am wrong. no I wont consider installing Galaxy. i think this is the final straw for me. going forward i wont be making anymore purchases on GOG.
SolanQ: Just out of curiosity, what browsers are you guys using? I seem to recall my husband having similar issues in the past, and I think that was on Firefox. Just wondering if temporarily using a different browser might allow you to at least work around the problem.
Thanks for the help !
I tried with Brave, Edge and Firefox but it did not work... until 1 minute ago =D
Now it's working with the 3 browsers so all good.
chshia: oh, thank you very much for pointing this out. I was using Brave browser and then tried d/l with Edge instead and that worked. appreciate your help!
SavageKangaroo: Thanks for the help !
I tried with Brave, Edge and Firefox but it did not work... until 1 minute ago =D
Now it's working with the 3 browsers so all good.
Weird! I assumed it might be a sporadic issue with certain browsers, but looks like it can happen regardless of browser. Maybe a DNS issue?

Anyway glad you both got it working :)
Things keep getting better, an offline installer for 3624901 to 3630146 hotfix 2 just landed. Still downloading so I can't confirm it works yet.
SavageKangaroo: Nice, however I get a "404 - Not Found" when I click on the patch. Is it working for anyone else?
SlimJimmy69: I downloaded both patches (one is around 80 Mb and the other around 300 Mb) withouth problems a few minutes ago. Finally also offline-installer users can upgrade to 4.1.1.3624901!
I ask me what is the difference between the 80 MB and the 290 MB patch. While the 290 MB patch doesn't change any game files after installation except some GOG specific files. The 80 MB patch does everything.
daerragh: Has the hotfix #2 been released as an offline installer, yet?
Now it's online!
SlimJimmy69: I downloaded both patches (one is around 80 Mb and the other around 300 Mb) withouth problems a few minutes ago. Finally also offline-installer users can upgrade to 4.1.1.3624901!
Porsche2000: I ask me what is the difference between the 80 MB and the 290 MB patch. While the 290 MB patch doesn't change any game files after installation except some GOG specific files. The 80 MB patch does everything.
Dunno really, but to my surprise now also Hotfix 2 is available as offline-installer. Better late than ever ^^
Post edited August 09, 2023 by SlimJimmy69
on mac, the latest version os from august 3rd...wth?
Friend has the game on steam and I have it on gog. Keep getting the NAT 62 or NAT 66 error.
We have reached Hotfix #3

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/6199820457241590774
Why is there so much delay between steam and GoG? I can't play with my friends on steam because they have the last Hotfix since yesterday and I do not. It is very frustrating...
"So muh delay"

2.1 was literally an hour later than Steam. Also, I'm pretty sure I have update 3 as well already. Have you tried checking fir updates?
Nickcronomicon: "So muh delay"

2.1 was literally an hour later than Steam. Also, I'm pretty sure I have update 3 as well already. Have you tried checking fir updates?
Of course. I am still in 4.11.36.24 and my friends are in 4.11.36.36 since yesterday and the GoG launcher tells me my game is up to date.
So maybe there is an issue with my launcher or something... But I don't think so?

Well, that makes one of you.
It's been 12 hours for me, and still no patch. Would you kindly share the patch with the rest of the people that do not have it?

*yes, I know I am salty (and I may be sorry for that), but both me and the friends I play co-op with cannot continue our game due to the version difference.
I got the update 14h ago via Galaxy - that was when i made the posting.

My Galaxy Version is 2.0.68.112

PS: And if your friends and you really want to play together your friends should be able to set the updates to manual in Steam so they can wait with the updating til you get the new version too.
Post edited August 12, 2023 by Thorqemada

Ednoc: Of course. I am still in 4.11.36.24 and my friends are in 4.11.36.36 since yesterday and the GoG launcher tells me my game is up to date.
So maybe there is an issue with my launcher or something... But I don't think so?
I got the Hotfix #3 pretty quickly after it was released. I did notice though that GOG Galaxy said I was up to date when I wasn't. I also don't run the game from Galaxy.

That said, I was installing some other things and had to reboot, and when my PC started Windows again, I saw the notification that Galaxy had updated BG3.

Love GOG. Don't love Galaxy. It's too unpredictable as to when it decides to update a game, and often loses it's mind as to what's installed and where.
Ok, so it really is a region release thing....since you guys seem to get the patch, and there is still no sign of it on my side. If Nick wouldn't have thrown the " muh delay" line, the salt would have remained in the salt shaker.

Well, as much as I like to buy stuff on GoG vs Steam....lesson learned, MP games should be on the same platform with the people you play with.