It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I do not believe they regionlock the update - it must be something else, like an old link to the old file that comes up when it searches for new updates so Galaxy does not know the update is out already.

Could it be sort of a internet caching thing?
Thorqemada: I do not believe they regionlock the update - it must be something else, like an old link to the old file that comes up when it searches for new updates so Galaxy does not know the update is out already.

Could it be sort of a internet caching thing?
While it sound weird to be a regional thing, I agree, I have already tried reinstalling GoG Galaxy. I will see if any files are left in the PC after uninstalling, and deleting them manually.

Don't think it's a cache thing, since the last update went flawlessly by itself.
2.1 Hot fix is the latest in my games downloads area - do not use Galaxy (not sure that is up to date) - looks like we will have to have all friends using Steam turn off auto-update so we can all be in sync - don't know why we do not have the 3.0 patch yet??
To be clear. I didn't mean to be sassy and write "muh delay", I misstyped "much" and can't seem to edit on mobile. I apologize for coming across a bit dickish.

All signs point to a regional update scheme, don't know why exactly.
Well, if it helps in any way, I got stealth updated (meaning I did not see any download, and I was not notified of any update, but I seem to have the latest patch.....) GoG galaxy works in mysterious ways.

*I don't tend to let my PC run overnight, so I am mostly at the desk when I use it.....dunno what happened, but it updated somehow
If Galaxy is running the standard parameter is set to automatic updating.
While it updates it has way down on the left side close to the friends online counter a "Download" text showing and clicking that would show you what is downloading.
Probably after a while when the download is done that disappears.
I downloaded the game when it was at 4.11.3622274 and haven't updated it at all. When I try to run "Patch (Release - v4.1.1.3622274 to Release - v4.1.1.3624901 - Patch )" it gets errors trying to update bin/bg3.exe among other files. Does anyone have a solution besides redownloading the entire game?
guywg: I downloaded the game when it was at 4.11.3622274 and haven't updated it at all. When I try to run "Patch (Release - v4.1.1.3622274 to Release - v4.1.1.3624901 - Patch )" it gets errors trying to update bin/bg3.exe among other files. Does anyone have a solution besides redownloading the entire game?
According to GoGDB, it was pulled 2 days ago. I'm hoping it's because of the issue you're having, since I wanted to patch my 4.1.1.3622274 version as well. We'll see if it pops up again in a few days.