It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!

So when I click play in Galaxy, the launcher gets stuck here: https://imgur.com/a/QJAvAq9. I found a solution for it. If you look at the bottom left corner of the launcher, there is a gear icon. Click it. This will take you to the settings. You don't actually have to change anything. Just click "save settings" at the bottom. You should now see this: https://imgur.com/a/DuRp9ne. And bingo bango, you can play the game now.
that launcher in your image has still failed to load fully mate [see my image]
there should normally be a tool bar at the top ... are you running on Linux or without a Larian account perhaps?

p.s, yes pressing the save option should make a new cookie and it could be your machine is blocking them between boots so that makes sense
Attachments:
launcher.jpg (79 Kb)
ussnorway: that launcher in your image has still failed to load fully mate [see my image]
there should normally be a tool bar at the top ... are you running on Linux or without a Larian account perhaps?

p.s, yes pressing the save option should make a new cookie and it could be your machine is blocking them between boots so that makes sense
Thanks for the reply. I have a Larian account. I disabled my anti-virus and I'm still getting this problem. If there is something else on my PC blocking it, I can't guess what it would be.
it could just be a scale issue if your screen is set too high?

try temp setting your desktop rez to 1024 X 768 restart Windows and see if you get the task bar then
ussnorway: it could just be a scale issue if your screen is set too high?

try temp setting your desktop rez to 1024 X 768 restart Windows and see if you get the task bar then
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm afraid that didn't work. I think I should be okay without the taskbar for now. I'll try to report this issue. Hopefully they can iron it out after the next hotfix/patch.