It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just bought this game on sale as the historic backgound seems to be interesting - but unfortunately
there is no Linux install script on offline installer (only Windows and macOS).
So I had to ask for a refund.

There is no longer any reasonable support for people using GNU/Linux concening GOG - and it is
not possible to always contact Devs and get the info personally.
GOG just don't care to give wrong info on their product pages ...

If asking GOG support, maximum is getting refund - when answer is that they will transfer it
internally it is just /dev/null - same if Linux team is mentioned - the is no Linux team at GOG,
otherwise I would have been contacted a long while ago.

It is just sad that GOG killed much of the niche and seems to be willing to hand
the game platform business totally to the one which is not to be spoken aloud ...
the one who never cared about native Linux games ... so just a pity.
JMB9: I just bought this game on sale as the historic backgound seems to be interesting - but unfortunately
there is no Linux install script on offline installer (only Windows and macOS).
So I had to ask for a refund.

There is no longer any reasonable support for people using GNU/Linux concening GOG - and it is
not possible to always contact Devs and get the info personally.
GOG just don't care to give wrong info on their product pages ...

If asking GOG support, maximum is getting refund - when answer is that they will transfer it
internally it is just /dev/null - same if Linux team is mentioned - the is no Linux team at GOG,
otherwise I would have been contacted a long while ago.

It is just sad that GOG killed much of the niche and seems to be willing to hand
the game platform business totally to the one which is not to be spoken aloud ...
the one who never cared about native Linux games ... so just a pity.
This is terrible. There is no Linux support for Galaxy so how do they expect Linux users to install it if not using the offline installers ? Luckily in this case I can get 1942 DRM free on Itch.io.
Post edited January 02, 2023 by shylock.596