It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I downloaded the update released today. However, I can no longer access the DLCs I have (1992 skins, filters and director's commentary mode) They were previously located in the Options menu -> Extras section, but now I cannot see the Extras section at all.

Has the location of the menu changed or has the new update removed access to DLCs?

Downloading and installing DLCs separately does not work either. Installer says: "You need to update your game."
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same problem here. After update no DLCs listed in Extras section.

I tried Verify / Repair but it didn't fix it. I then did a full uninstall and reinstall, and still not there.

Also tried starting a new game to see if that did anything, and still no DLC in Extras.
Post edited June 02, 2024 by Folken0079
The DLC problem was solved with the minor update released today. (At least solved for me)
Same here, all good now. Glad the devs had a quick hotfix response for it.