It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the tip.
I really love this game. Unfortunately the "limited saves" restriction was bothering me (since I'm no longer a kid I don't have much free time to spend playing levels almost from start).
Now it's fixed. :)
Olde72: Try this: Users\Profile Name\My Documents\My Games\Aliens versus Predator
SnowGabe: I already searched from there, but 'My Games' folder is empty?
No clue then. You can try scanning your whole computer for the "AlienVsPredator.cfg" file but you probably already tried that.
I did scan the profiles folder and the game folder but there is no AliensVsPredator.cfg file there. I'm really surprised that the shortcut method doesn't work with the Redux mod. Will try a clean install.
It works with Redux mod! :)

I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder, installed, created a new profile and then added things from the mod step by step. Each time I tried to save and the available saves number didn't decrease.

So, it works with the mod, however it might stop working if you update the game through the Galaxy launcher. This was the only difference between the previous and new install.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by R33D3M33R
R33D3M33R: It works with Redux mod! :)

I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder, installed, created a new profile and then added things from the mod step by step. Each time I tried to save and the available saves number didn't decrease.

So, it works with the mod, however it might stop working if you update the game through the Galaxy launcher. This was the only difference between the previous and new install.
Unfortunately, the launcher is quite anal about the integrity of the game files. Best to avoid using it altogether, just the initial update and login, to enable multiplayer.