It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoa! Another big update with some great balance adjustments and changes to our loading screens to support all our localized languages.

Enjoy! More is coming. Thanks for your support!

GENERAL UPDATES:
Map/Mission names on the loading screen are now localized into their respective langauges rather than displayed as English text baked into the image. (note to self: never do that again.)

BALANCE:
- Treant (Lightbringers, Hordes): Main weapon changed from a position target (artillery-like) to a direct-fire weapon. This means it is no longer possible to dodge the shots. Weapon cooldown reduced to 2.2 seconds (was 3.2). Base damage and AoE damage have been split out. The target will now take 20 damage (was 22), Enemies in the AoE radius will take 10 (was 22)., AoE radius reduced to 50 (was 60), Weapon damage type changed to Piercing (was Heavy).

- Xenodog (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 80 (was 70), Build time increased to 8 seconds (was 5), Duration of Acid Pool reduced to 5 seconds (was 6).
- Stink Bug (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 180 (was 150)
- Saucer (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 180 (was 150), Build time increased to 15 seconds (was 12)
Post edited January 14, 2017 by PG_Ren
Any chance LAN co-op is in the works?
mechmouse: Any chance LAN co-op is in the works?
Sorry Mechmouse, but not currently. The biggest change incoming would be Observer and replays at the moment ^_^;
mechmouse: Any chance LAN co-op is in the works?
PG_Ren: Sorry Mechmouse, but not currently. The biggest change incoming would be Observer and replays at the moment ^_^;
OK, I'm thankful of the reply. The lack of LAN co-op is the only reason I've not bought a extra copies for my wife's account. Son loves the single player games though.