It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I can't get through the first level. I can't figure out the controls for the beat em up section, so whenever I approach the enemy to hit them, they hit me first because of their longer reach.
I haven't played any other beat em ups, so I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave a bad review on a game I have merely begun, but this is honestly getting to me more than it should.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
AghiTron, use Ctrl or Space to hit and Enter, X or ALT to jump.
Blow in the jump towards the enemy has longer distance then standard blow.
If you be beaten, you can continue by pressing Enter.
AghiTron: So I can't get through the first level. I can't figure out the controls for the beat em up section, so whenever I approach the enemy to hit them, they hit me first because of their longer reach.
I haven't played any other beat em ups, so I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave a bad review on a game I have merely begun, but this is honestly getting to me more than it should.
Adding on to the previous response, if you hit Jump and Attack simultaneously you do a leaping spin kick with good range that attacks left and right simultaneously.
Hello